With a readership of several thousand from across the sign-making, wide-format printing and digital signage industries, advertising your open position on Output has the potential to reach experienced professionals across these dynamic sectors.
Please contact the publisher to discuss our very reasonable rates and opportunities.
Young media company Metropolitan Creative Network is offering the rare opportunity for an intern to join them for three days per week in their South London office, where he or she will have the chance to hone their editorial skills on its flagship online title Output.
The chosen candidate will possess:
- editorial experience including copy writing and proofreading, plus a nose for news and a distinct eye for detail
- research skills
- excellent standards of spelling and grammar
- ability and willingness to undertake administrative and office tasks
- knowledge and experience of online publishing and social media
- an interest in the graphic arts industry
In return we will provide:
- great experience of a growing media channel
- a valuable reference to pass on to future employers
- an insight into starting a business
- an enjoyable and inclusive working environment
The role will be mainly office-based with some requirement to travel independently. Own laptop and mobile phone preferred. Unpaid but reasonable expenses will be refunded. This internship has the potential to develop into a part-time or full-time paid position.
To apply, please contact with a CV and cover letter.